Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vacation Time

I been gone on vacation 'cause my computer was in the shop since right after my last entry. I have learned a new pattern called the French Braid. Don't have any pics to post 'cause the one I had was on the other ocmputer and I forgot to get it off. Go figure. I promise to get some new pics up soon.

Never did figure out what happened with Scrappy. They banned me when I decided to leave and stand by my best friend. I'd rather have my friend than a bunch of know- it - all witches that don't have anything better to do than try and tear down someone who's not in a position to fight back at the moment. My friend wasn't in a position to fight back when they attacked her and they hurt her badly. I stand by her. She is my bestest friend. She knows who she is.

1 comment:

  1. rere ... hey there ... it's ScrappyBlue from #quiltchat. It's been brought to my attention that you haven't been in to chat in a while and then on here you wrote something about "never did figure out what happened with Scrappy". I'm not sure if that refers to me or not so I just wanted to check and see if you're ok, if there's anything you needed me to do for you in chat, or if you had a problem I could help you with. Hope to hear from you soon ... you can email me at scrappyblue@gmail.com.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete