Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a blah day

I have been up and I have been down today. I have been too cold and I have been too hot. Right now I am too cold. I have felt bad and I have felt worse. Right now I am somewhere in between. I have been unable to really concentrate on anything that I've started. It doesn't help that I suffer from depression and have been in a downslump for the last several days.

Quilting has been my outlet for the last couple of years since I started. If I can get myself into quilting on something then I can usually get through the slump and downness and start clawing my way back up again. It doesn't always work. Am having trouble with pain today and I worry about writing this and posting it where people can see but I look at it simply. Simply put: if by reading about my pain and troubles can help someone get through their's then I'll count it worth it.

I am gonna go downstairs and catch up on some of my tv watching. I am several hours behind and want to try and get caught up. That may not work and I may have to retreat back to my sewing room but only time will tell. Before I go down though I am gonna put some long pants on to warm up my legs.

I did manage to get some triangles cut today without too much trouble. Maybe if I start working with them it will get better. I really like the one color I have.

Can't/won't talk much about it cause it is gonna be part of my contest quilt and I don't want ANYONE to know what it is gonna look like until it is done. I let people know what the last one was gonna look like and when it came time to start seweing the pieces together I just couldn't make it work right. So this time I am gonna keep it a secret. I am not even gonna tell my long armer until he gets it what it looks like. I know, I know, I am being silly about it but it is my very first contest quilt and I want it to be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment