Monday, September 20, 2010

A Better Day

Sorry about the "bad" blog the other day. Needless to say I was in sad shape. I finally hit bottom and had a minor meltdown that night and spent yesterday climbing back up. It is early this morning but i can already tell it is gonna be a good day. I am understandably tired (it is only 0546 hrs) but other than that I am doing pretty good.

I started a batik strippy last night out of 6 fat quarters that someone gave me and it is going to look good (I hope). Just got the pieces cut out last night and will sew them all together this morning after I wake up again. I can just about make a king size strippy in one day so it own't take me long at all to make this one. I have 24 22" long strips to sew and that won't take long at all. I hope to get some pictures posted soon. Even a picture of me up.

Only reason I am up at the moment is 'cause I have a 15 year old son that has to go to school. As soon as he leaves I will be able to crawl back in the bed. I wasn't gonna take my morning meds yet since I plan on going back to bed but I might have to if I keep hurting this much. Son is supposed to leave in about 10 minuets so I am gonna try and hold off. If I can hold off then I'll have the dosage to work when I get up. I am short on some of my pain meds so I have to stretch them out as I can. That isn't always easy. I need to have a talk with the doc and see what we can do about something stronger.

Son is gone so I am outa here. Be back laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment