Thursday, November 4, 2010

Long Time No See


It has been a long time since I posted on here. A LOT has happened since I did. Foe one, I decided NOT to do the contest quilt. Things just got in the way and I was too nervous about it. maybe next time I'll enter one in a contest. I do like the design that I chose for it though. I think I'll put together a quilt using that design and see what happens.


So much has happened since I wrote last. Almost lost my bestest friend 'cause I believed a liar over her. She has forgiven me for it and said she understands how I got caught up in the mess. I felt so badabout it that it isn't funny. As of yesterday her and I will no longer discuss what happened and who started it 'cause we are tired of the person living rent free in our heads. We want our life back.


My quilting is coming along. I am going to try and post a pic of my most recent quilt. It is in a design that I have long wanted to do but couldn't find the right pattern and one day I did a google search and not only did I find the pattern but it was published by Project Linus. In case you are wondering or I didn't mention it before, Project Linus is who I do just about all my quilting for. I do do some other quilting but the majority is for Project Linus.


I am done here. Let me post this so I can find where to add pics. I'll try and not be such a stranger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment